Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Uncategorized(826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Third World Training Group

有一群志愿者ins吗tructors that go over to third world nations and train firefighters and EMS?

Started by Bryan Aube

0 Nov 18, 2011

Things go better without Koch

After watching the Koch-funded farce in Wisconsin earlier this year, Ohio voters screamed “hell no” against their statehouse Republican’s a…

Started by John Mitchell

2 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by John Mitchell

Training in extreme weather

Does anyone out there have a policy on how cold or how hot is can be for training? I am in discussions on this with our Union and it seems…

Started by Christopher Olsen

5 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Shauna Baccus

Ex Captain Gift Ideas

Yeah, i know, most common ex captain gift from the company is to give a plaque, but, what if you have been captain, chief, so many times th…

Started by Lisa Marie

4 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by huasheng

75psi vs 50 psi fog nozzles?

I know this has been brought up before, but I am looking for more justification for having 50 psi fog nozzles! I think 75psi is the way to…

Started by Nate Brown

15 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by benben

Policy on leaving a charged hoseline in a structure to rotate crews

Recently, on a drill, I questioned why the initial attack crews (low air alarms were sounding) were ordered to bring the hoseline back out…

Started by Paul Lineberry

6 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly Wingert

Ideas for Dangers of Smoke Inhalation?

我展示Firesmoke.orgvideo "Out of Air" to my department for several nights for those interested. While the video is well done…

Started by Ron Goodnough

6 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Dan Rice

Bottle Bombs IED

Here is more information on the water bottle bombs we have been seeing lately. These plastic water bottle bombs spew boiling acid when they…

Started by Michael Bricault (ret)

8 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by maertai

DRAFTING WITHOUT A PRIMER PUMP

DRAFTING WITHOUT A PRIMER PUMP

Started by Markus Lawrence

24 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Larry Lasich

Wind Turbines

I am looking for any help in devolping a rescue course for Wind turbines. We are seeing a lot of them in Wisconsin. I have a builder that i…

Started by Dennis Schultz

28 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by George H. Potter

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login aboveDOES NOTprovide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives.Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by theFire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go towww.sacthai.com/issues.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment toread our policy page. --Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mailpeter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2022 Created byfireeng. Powered by

Badges|Report an Issue|Terms of Service

Baidu