Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Walter D. Patterson's Discussions(17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"It is my humble opinion that the so called "Brotherhood" and "Sisterhood" is oversta…"

Walter D. Patterson replied Aug 13, 2009 toWhat is Brotherhood is the FIRE SERVICE? DO you live it or just talk it?

21 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Ted Richmond

"In my humble opinion....Cairns is the best. N5A New Yorker or N6A Sam Houston. I'm s…"

Walter D. Patterson replied Aug 6, 2009 toTraditional Style Helmets

35 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

"Unfortunately there are times when there are no other options other except to put up…"

Walter D. Patterson replied Jul 29, 2009 toPoor Leadership

18 Apr 13, 2011

"First of all I want to state that the following comments and opinion are my own and…"

Walter D. Patterson replied May 10, 2009 toMcCormack speech revisited from a soap box

11 May 14, 2009
Reply by Doug Larson

"Hey Steph, Never give up on your dreams! If you want something bad enough you will…"

Walter D. Patterson replied Apr 23, 2009 toto be a firefighter

11 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Todd McKee

"I cannot offer an opinion regarding any other helmet than Cairns....I have worn Cair…"

Walter D. Patterson replied Apr 8, 2009 toTraditional Style Helmets

35 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

"You should always report work related injuries to your supervisor and complete the a…"

Walter D. Patterson replied Apr 2, 2009 toQuestion:about injury on the fireground or other places on duty

1 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Walter D. Patterson

"约翰…我同意你的看法,我个人subscribe to the running away policy or "R…"

Walter D. Patterson replied Mar 9, 2009 toEncountering Weapons

6 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Lee Sulecki

"Chad, Although it is not uncommon for departments to build their own brush trucks,…"

Walter D. Patterson replied Mar 9, 2009 toBrush Trucks

27 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by zachary wolf

"I don't know the all of circumstances surrounding this incident, but it's my general…"

Walter D. Patterson replied Mar 5, 2009 toPolice Officers dressed as Firefighters to bust a felon

5 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by John K. Murphy

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by theFire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go towww.sacthai.com/issues.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment toread our policy page. --Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mailpeter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2022 Created byfireeng. Powered by

Badges|Report an Issue|Terms of Service

Baidu