Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Jeff Schwering's Discussions(368)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"Darin, I have worn everything from cotton duck to yellow, gold and black. We are cur…"

Jeff Schwering replied Sep 19, 2011 toBlack Gear

7 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Kevin Donnelly

"Seldom do I disagree Jason, with you anyway. In this case I agree with most of what…"

Jeff Schwering replied May 18, 2011 toIt's That Simple

8 May 19, 2011
Reply by Brian Jones

"Jason, I like the post because it gives company level guys an basic understanding of…"

Jeff Schwering replied Apr 2, 2011 toKitchen Suppression Test and Suggestions

3 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Jason Hoevelmann

"John, I agree it's not so common anymore. The reasons are many that this problem exi…"

Jeff Schwering replied Jan 9, 2011 toFriday Morning Quarterbacking

3 Jan 9, 2011
回复由杰夫·施沃

"Chief, I like this! Monday morning quarterbacking has and always will be a hot butto…"

Jeff Schwering replied Jan 9, 2011 toFriday Morning Quarterbacking

3 Jan 9, 2011
回复由杰夫·施沃

"Now that is some funny, well you know Chief! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to a…"

Jeff Schwering replied Dec 8, 2010 toThe Night Before Christmas, Legally Speaking - Source: Anonymous

6 12月9日,2010
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

"Rest in Peace, Brothers! You will never be forgotten!"

Jeff Schwering replied Dec 3, 2010 toThe Worchester 6

1 Dec 3, 2010
回复由杰夫·施沃

"Well stated Art!"

Jeff Schwering replied Dec 3, 2010 toWho the hell do you think you are for embarrassing my Fire Service? Resign NOW

8 Dec 3, 2010
回复由杰夫·施沃

"John and Brick, don't we as a profession have enough going on with ensuring proper t…"

Jeff Schwering replied Dec 1, 2010 toWho the hell do you think you are for embarrassing my Fire Service? Resign NOW

8 Dec 3, 2010
回复由杰夫·施沃

"Brick, I was giving Jason some crap..lol! In our world, unfortunately, a straight fo…"

Jeff Schwering replied Nov 7, 2010 toGood Roof Vent Video

8 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by theFire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go towww.sacthai.com/issues.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment toread our policy page. --Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mailpeter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2022 Created byfireeng. Powered by

Badges|Report an Issue|Terms of Service

Baidu