Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Our county is in desperate need of a roof vent prop. We would like to build one this coming year and need plans. I dont want to reinvent the wheel so if any one has plans or knows where to get plans I would greatly appreciate any info.

Views:4110

回复这一点

答复这次讨论

你需要他们的详细信息,你需要花多少钱。其中一个地区拥有一个很棒的屋顶支柱,他们建立在燃烧/闪络建筑之上。非常安全和用户友好。也花了。

Let me know and I'll draft the couple that I've seen that seem to work.
拉里

Thanks for the reply

They dont have to be too detailed as we will probably have to modify them to fit our needs. I am mainly trying to get an idea on how high to build it and if a multiple or variable pitch prop is feasible. I would like to be able to build it for a couple of thousand dollars (up to 5) if possible.
担,
I like this prop very much. It was built by firefighters from the Central Valley Fire Dept. in Belgrade, MT.

希望它有所帮助,
拉里
附件:
在那里有一个漂亮的俄克拉荷马城市,那里有当地的“贸易”学院,做消防服务培训。支撑杆在2倍材料中括起来,您可以使用2x4一直使用2x12,以便使用锯击中椽子的“感觉”。PARP通过水晶缸完全可调节,该水晶缸将从扁平,4 / 12,6 / 12,8 / 12,10 / 12枢转的支柱(铰接)枢转。它距离地面约八英尺大约有大约八英尺,在3侧有一个大的Paltform进行观察。它大约30英尺宽12英尺左右?我在这里猜测。它分为两侧,两者之间的指导员“梯级/步骤”。这允许在另一边切割时重新卷制1侧。好的支持者

Brian Arnold或Jarett蜂产品在这个设施的这个网站上的两位成员都可以让您更多细节。

担...
We built this one for about $800-$1000 in materials. It has a variable pitch from 3/12 (as shown in pic) to about a 10/12.

The rafters are rim joisted by a 2x12 PT....the "rafters" are 2x8 PT, with 2x4 fir "sacrificial" top chord... I know that probably doesn't make sense...

The steel brackets were made...real basic corners and stiffeners... If someone at the house can "fab" just a bit, you would be set to go. (They didn't want me to weld, as I am used to 12V batteries, jumper cables, and junk-yard rod... ;-) )

我已经看到了这个在Conex Boxes上建立了......并应用于另一个地区的“塔”......
让我知道如果你想要更多的照片......我明天在一个48上,可以回去拍几...

Here is one at a Dept just up north of us...same Idea...Sorry it is a background pic, but you can see the "sacrificial" 2x4's on top of the regular rafters...
Ours is out behind our station (substation)...thiers is at a regular training ground...
有一个名为tes2的网站检查出来。它是一个很棒的网站,有很多道具蓝图。
担,Attached is a roof prob our shops made for us. It's two 2" angle iron with rebar welded to it every 16" on center. The rebar is welded 1 3/4" apart so a 2X will fit very snug. Then you can put your 2 x 4, 2 x 6,8,10 (8 footer are a good length to work with) and nail plywood over it and start cutting. I would reccommed nailling a 2 x 4 too the ends of the 2x's for stability. Good luck and BE SAFE!
附件:
To all who replied

I havn't checked this in some time but thanks for all the great pictures and info

Dan

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by theFire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

对于审计内容,请转到www.sacthai.com/issues.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
我们很高兴您参与我们的讨论和互动论坛。在开始发布之前,请花点时间read our policy page. --Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mailpeter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2022 Created byfireeng. Powered by

Badges|Report an Issue|Terms of Service

Baidu