Fire Engineering Training Community

消防员来谈话训练的地方

“发动机7处于内在,一个两层楼的单一家族住宅的阿尔法一侧,二楼的火,E7正在发动火灾,接下来是发动机命令,E7拥有我们自己的供水”,这就是我们作为消防员的消防员后座可能会从军官那里听到,但是从后座上升起的“我们的”尺寸呢?作为一名消防员,天气是发动机或卡车,虽然您的想法是什么?踏上钻机时,您要看的第一件事是什么?第二件事呢?ect。

Views:376

回复这个

回答这一讨论

I agree with Dave in regards to tools, weather, strength of the response, time of alarm.

Secondly, building type and construction is something I look at, possibly I know the address if it's a commercial occupancy. I may know the general type and age of construction for a residential street, ot the hydrant flows in the area. As well, how many calls we are getting, and who's placing them can tell me what's going on.

Keep in mind, I'm just pulling my boots on at this point and I'm already starting my size-up.

When I'm on the street i ususally doff my seatbelt...I know, I know...and take a look out the windshield, the side, and the rear window (if we pull past the structure). Then I get to see almost as much as the officer. Unless there's people hanging from the windows, my concern is now the 'safety' of the building and it's strength under the current fire conditions. I'm also looking for anything that will hamper my egress should I need to get out in a hurry. I also again look at wind speed and direction should there be a noticable breeze in the air.

我想做的事情也是阅读烟雾(体积,密度,颜色和速度)也是我喜欢做的事情。

I think we're often trying to take so much information in that we often forget to listen...listen to the radio. Updates may be coming on from the 'Charlie' side from other companies. As well, I like to listen for those great words "Command, water supply secured" and "Command, ventilation completed" if we're doing a long stretch.

Anyway, I must cut this short, It's Dad's turn to make "Sunday morning pancakes"!

Stay safe everyone.
当我从作品的后面走下来时,我要寻找的第一件事是我的军官和他要去的地方,然后立即抬头(在建筑物,窗户,高架障碍物,受害者等处)。这会告诉我我是否要对自己的方法进行任何调整(我可能需要一个高层包而不是预先连接的攻击线,我可能需要雪橇而不是钩子等...)。在此之后,实际上,在此步骤中,我寻找任何烟雾或火焰来确定我要去哪里以及我可能会做什么。所有这些都是在短暂的一两个时刻完成的。
As an officer I think it is great for the tailboards to do thier own size up! I have very experienced FFs that might catch something that I missed.
Hey Billy, How are you doing? Courious to know how many years you have on the job, I don't want to throw to much at you if your a proby.... The previous replies are all good ones...Key points that you should thoroughly understand. When I train our new guys I emphasise the acronym....
煤炭是财富...与我认为这一首字母缩写中无能为力的观点不同,不仅是为了促销目的。我花时间强调我的备忘录,并向他们解释消防是一种生活方式,而不是兼职志愿服务或赚钱的工作。188金博网网址多少
You have to embelish the career to fruitfully benefit from it. Basically you reap what you sew. If you and your crew want to go home safe every day....you can never study enough!!

C = Construction Type / How fire effects that particular bld./ hoe the fire is going to spread / collapsibility
O = Occupancy / Use type / time of day / time of year /
A = Auxilary appliances / pump / where are they located / type in the structure / supply them early
l =火的位置和范围 /确定您的初始消防策略188金博网网址多少

W =可用的供水 /消防栓的位置 /拉伸长度 /电源的大小 /等。
A = Apparatus & manpower / 2nd & 3rd alarms for manpower / on scene positioning / type and qauntity needed / stagging / etc.
S =街道条件 /地形 /向上山坡 - 山上 /交通 /双停放的汽车 /道路建设工作 /等。

W =天气条件 /温度 /以下32或以上80 /风暴 /风 /雪 /冰 /等。
E =暴露保护 /生活在哪里?/空置构建与被占据的BLDG /风 /自动曝光
A = Area of the building that is on fire will dictate firefighting strategies / etc.
L =生命危害问题 /被占领与空闲 /医院 /电影院 /等。
H = Hazardous materials / are they involved / location in relation to fire / etc

Hopefully this is not to much for you to start to digest......Do your self a favor and start reading "The Fire Officers Handbook of Tactics" by John Noman 3rd edition.....Excellent read evan after the 3rd time you read it....LOL...this book will get you on your way to answering alot of your questions...Be patient and not to outgoing. Education as EXPERIENCE are VERY important in our field. Give respect where respect is due. As an officer...YOU are only as good, as your CREW or PLATOON!!!!!

Good Luck and Stay safe Brother.....Capt. Borke
我喜欢所有的回答。...这意味着我们都在想...。我想添加阅读窗口的重要性,作为大小的一部分。窗户将向我们介绍有关结构,受害者,逃生路线和火灾行为的很多信息。我最近参加了我的约翰·诺曼(John Norman)举办的策略研讨会,他详细介绍了Windows会告诉我们的内容。如果您有机会听他说话。...做到!保持安全和Semper FI!
Thanks for the reply Capt Borke. I main threw out this disscussion just to get a discussion going. I always like to get differnt opinions from differnt folks.
Erik I like the comment about knowing your district. I can't agree more. If you know your district you may be able to have a lot of your "mental" size-up done prior to arrival.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the188金宝搏是正规吗消防工程技术委员会, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

有关审查的内容,请转到www.sacthai.com/issues

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
我们很高兴能参加我们的讨论和互动论坛。在开始发布之前,请花一点时间阅读我们的政策页面。- -Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
我们积极监视社区的垃圾邮件,但是有些确实会经历。单击链接时,请使用常识和谨慎。如果您怀疑自己被垃圾邮件击中,请发送电子邮件peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
即将到来的播客

©2022创建Fireeng。Powered by

Badges|报告问题|服务条款

Baidu