188金宝搏是正规吗消防工程培训社区

Where firefighters come to talk training

我去了奥兰多的消防学院。188博金宝体育1佛罗里达州,我记得一些年轻人是奥兰多市的探险家。我正在考虑在我的部门建议这个方案,我想知道人们先想到了什么。我基本上寻找了这个想法的一些优点。我认为它帮助了一些年轻的孩子们陷入困境。特别是如果他们认真对待消防服务。让我知道你的想法。
Thanks,

J.C.

意见:584

回复to This

Replies to This Discussion

我们在我们的部门有一篇帖子。自90年代初以来已经拥有过。如果程序正常运行,那么对孩子们来说非常好,甚至可以帮助这些人员在场景。我们有4名(包括我自己)我们的92名员工,目前正在我们的部门工作。还有其他人与其他部门和军队一起搬到了消防服务。就像我说的那样,这一切都取决于帖子如何运行到你离开它的东西。
J.C.,请帮助您的消防部门的未来,并尽可能努力启动这个非常守距离的计划。它对男孩和女孩以及部门有许多好处。我在下面发布了一个链接,它将有助于教育您更多。

http://www.learning-for-life.org/exploring/fire/

I am proof that the explorer program works. At 14 years old I started in my combination dept. as an explorer. Now I currently hold the rank of BC within the career dept.

随着克莱德已经陈述,他们将从成人领导层中取出它。如果它是正确的,那么每个人都会为许多人提供合金。很多时候结束了。

Stay Safe.

P.J.
J.C.Like both Clyde and P.J. I started out as a cadet (local name for explorers) Great programs for teenagers who are curious about the fire service. We only started are program in 2001 and have had good success with it. Out of the 10 cadets we have had in the program (we're a small town), all but 2 are still active on the department as firefighters. We have made the minimum age to join 15. In addition to company drills we have cadet drills a couple times a month, where a officer and/or senior firefighter, go over the basics with the cadets. Hydrants, ladders, radio communications, etc. They are great to have on the fireground, they can take a plug, assist in laddering, and basically any exterior operations. At the local academy, they recently started a junior firefighter 1 program, which is firefighter 1 minus the power tools, and live burn scenarios. Once the cadet turns 18, the can return and in two weekends, they are certified to FF1. This is probible what you had seen at the Orlando academy. If you would like, I will send you a copy of our cadet bylaws.

保持安全的兄弟,

道格
我非常喜欢那些章程的副本。我相信他们会派上用场。

Thanks and be safe,
J.C.

Doug Yates说:
J.C.Like both Clyde and P.J. I started out as a cadet (local name for explorers) Great programs for teenagers who are curious about the fire service. We only started are program in 2001 and have had good success with it. Out of the 10 cadets we have had in the program (we're a small town), all but 2 are still active on the department as firefighters. We have made the minimum age to join 15. In addition to company drills we have cadet drills a couple times a month, where a officer and/or senior firefighter, go over the basics with the cadets. Hydrants, ladders, radio communications, etc. They are great to have on the fireground, they can take a plug, assist in laddering, and basically any exterior operations. At the local academy, they recently started a junior firefighter 1 program, which is firefighter 1 minus the power tools, and live burn scenarios. Once the cadet turns 18, the can return and in two weekends, they are certified to FF1. This is probible what you had seen at the Orlando academy. If you would like, I will send you a copy of our cadet bylaws.

保持安全的兄弟,

道格
P.J.,谢谢你的信息。将本计划的利益提升为我的官员将是一个很好的工具。

注意安全,
J.C.

P.J. Norwood说:
J.C.,请帮助您的消防部门的未来,并尽可能努力启动这个非常守距离的计划。它对男孩和女孩以及部门有许多好处。我在下面发布了一个链接,它将有助于教育您更多。

http://www.learning-for-life.org/exploring/fire/

I am proof that the explorer program works. At 14 years old I started in my combination dept. as an explorer. Now I currently hold the rank of BC within the career dept.

随着克莱德已经陈述,他们将从成人领导层中取出它。如果它是正确的,那么每个人都会为许多人提供合金。很多时候结束了。

Stay Safe.

P.J.
JC. I'll send you message tomorrow with the by-laws when I get a minute at the station.

Stay Safe.
道格
我是一个多年前的探险家,这是一个很大的对手。我的堂兄是目前是一个探险家,并从对象有利。有点难以管理和保持动机,从其他部门听到的是,这是未来的消防服务的伟大指导措施!
JC, If you want send me an e-mail in about 2 weeks. I am working with a committee that is re-writing our rules/regs for the explorers. Once complete I will forward to you for your utilization. I am a firm believer in not re-inventing just adapting what others are already successfully doing!

Stay Safe!

pnorood@easthavenfire.com.

P.J.
I don't remember when the Fire Explorer program started but its been many years. another thing your department might want to thing about is what a few metropolitan FD have started doing and that is start training them while they're still in high school. The FDNY High School For Fire And Life Safety and Chesapeake (VA) Fire Department, which is run by the Chesapeake Public Schools, are two that immediately come to mind. I'm not sure if I agree with the junior Firefighter program. You send a young man or woman through the academy, teach what we do and then tell them "Oh, by the way, don't go into that burning building." Keep their interest by having them take fire science, chemistry, etc classes for the last couple of years in high school. Maybe run them through the academy the summer between the junior and senior year, much like the National Guard does. That way if they are truly serious about making the Fire Service a career then bring them on board. Every Chief of the Department and Training Chief knows how much it costs the taxpayers to start a recruit through the academy and what a waste of funds it is if the individual won't or can't make the cut.

jsaustin

与魔鬼一起跳舞时是安全的,兄弟姐妹。。。!
I am the Adult Explorer Advisor for our department's Explorer Post. As with everything, there are two sides to the program both good and difficult, never bad.

第一职业 - 该计划是一个伟大的招聘和保留工具。您将获得14-18岁的青少年,并希望仅在几年内将其发挥为您的部门,并且在您培训他们的事实中,您可以自豪。

培训探险家实际上是顾问的巨大培训和审查!我们教导消防技能和领导技能并188金博网网址多少每年在区域竞争中竞争(应该至少为)

We allow our explorers to work shift. 2 explorers each shift, after school hours and weekends. During shift they help with house duties, respond on runs and are allowed to assist on emergency runs as well but are limited to what they are allowed to do. So, you basically have 2 extra pair of hands with you at all times.

然后是缺点或困难的部分......

我们的探险家佩戴在CHIF的情况下的相同补丁......如果穿着制服可能会回来困扰你的网站。我们告诉他们不要在公共公共场合穿制服,但你永远不会知道

You could obtain "turds" as we call them that cause trouble within the explorer post or do as what was mentioned above

可能是一个骗局,可能不是,但它需要很多时间来领导这样的团队。我的帖子里有15个探险家,我们在1800-2100举行的每个月的前3个星期四。除了我们将我们的帖子带到消防博物馆,大城市的小城,通讯中心等......很多人次有时会丢失,但它是如此值得!

我有更多的信息。如果您有任何具体问题发送给我您的电子邮件地址,我会给您所有我所知的
Great Concept! I was an explorer. It made all the differance. It is great for the department and the town or city!
我的电子邮件是jcimenez718@gmail.com。我会感谢您可能拥有的任何信息。

Thank you and be safe,
J.C.

凯尔说:
I am the Adult Explorer Advisor for our department's Explorer Post. As with everything, there are two sides to the program both good and difficult, never bad.

第一职业 - 该计划是一个伟大的招聘和保留工具。您将获得14-18岁的青少年,并希望仅在几年内将其发挥为您的部门,并且在您培训他们的事实中,您可以自豪。

培训探险家实际上是顾问的巨大培训和审查!我们教导消防技能和领导技能并188金博网网址多少每年在区域竞争中竞争(应该至少为)

We allow our explorers to work shift. 2 explorers each shift, after school hours and weekends. During shift they help with house duties, respond on runs and are allowed to assist on emergency runs as well but are limited to what they are allowed to do. So, you basically have 2 extra pair of hands with you at all times.

然后是缺点或困难的部分......

我们的探险家佩戴在CHIF的情况下的相同补丁......如果穿着制服可能会回来困扰你的网站。我们告诉他们不要在公共公共场合穿制服,但你永远不会知道

You could obtain "turds" as we call them that cause trouble within the explorer post or do as what was mentioned above

可能是一个骗局,可能不是,但它需要很多时间来领导这样的团队。我的帖子里有15个探险家,我们在1800-2100举行的每个月的前3个星期四。除了我们将我们的帖子带到消防博物馆,大城市的小城,通讯中心等......很多人次有时会丢失,但它是如此值得!

我有更多的信息。如果您有任何具体问题发送给我您的电子邮件地址,我会给您所有我所知的

回复讨论

策略页面

贡献者注意

我们的贡献者的帖子并没有被审查188金宝搏是正规吗消防工程技术委员会,并反映各位作者的观点和意见。欢迎任何人参加。

For vetted content, please go towww.sacthai.com/issues.

188金宝搏是正规吗鲍比·哈尔顿的消防工程编辑
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to阅读我们的策略页面。--Bobby Halton.

垃圾邮件
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mailpeter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

Fe Podcasts.

查看最近的剧集和计划
UPCOMING PODCASTS

团体

© 2022 Created byfireeng。供电

徽章|Report an Issue|Terms of Service

Baidu