Fire Engineering Training Community

消防员来谈论培训

有没有人在他们的地区有一个公寓楼,以便在下面的附图中重新制版?如果是这样,您有任何预期或响应指南吗?

Views:230

附件:

回复这一点

答复这次讨论

Try drew Smith, I took a class of his and he showed us a picture of a building like that and how to respond to it.

托德·麦基
托德,

Thanks for the input, but who is Drew Smith and how can I contact him?

托德·麦基said:
Try drew Smith, I took a class of his and he showed us a picture of a building like that and how to respond to it.

托德·麦基
There are a few ways to find Drew Smith, 1)http://community.fireengineering.com/profile/DrewSmith2) Go to members tab with in the community and where it says search type in Drew Smith. I just did this and only one shows up. He is good getting back with people. Leave him a message or see if he has a link to his website and contact him there. If no luck let me know and I will get a hold of him for you. Good Post! Todd McKee

Gregory Banks said:
托德,

Thanks for the input, but who is Drew Smith and how can I contact him?

托德·麦基said:

托德·麦基
I worked for Sarasota County several years ago. I was stationed on Siesta Key, Sta. 13, where we had a multiple story complex like your diagrahm. I don't remember the name of the complex, but we had a pre-plan. You might be able to get some results from them. I don't know who to contact now but try the following - B/C Chris Milkovich, Fire Liaison PSCC, cmilkovich@scgov.net.
No promises if he's the right contact but he can direct you in the right direction.

Verne Riggall
Thanks for the input, much appreciated.

Verne E. Riggall.said:
I worked for Sarasota County several years ago. I was stationed on Siesta Key, Sta. 13, where we had a multiple story complex like your diagrahm. I don't remember the name of the complex, but we had a pre-plan. You might be able to get some results from them. I don't know who to contact now but try the following - B/C Chris Milkovich, Fire Liaison PSCC, cmilkovich@scgov.net.
No promises if he's the right contact but he can direct you in the right direction.

Verne Riggall
公寓大楼?不。

But, the Rice Street Jail in Atlanta, Ga, has a similar construction cross-section.
The Indigo apartment complex in Dallas, TX is constructed in this "tri-wing" shape. This is the same building in which we have had two fires in the last four years. Several problems exist with this building but the most notable is the absence of a sprinkler system. The basement is the only area that does contain sprinklers. Standpipes are located within the common hall approximately 15-20 ft from the stairwells. Stairwells are located at the end of each wing. There is one additional stairwell in the center of the building adjacent to the elevators and is also the only one that allows roof access. Another problem is the type of occupancy. Approximately fifty percent or more of the occupants are elderly and need assistance using the stairs during fire emergencies. As for any preplans or special guidelines for this structure there are none other than the typical prefire plan required for this type of structure. The greatest asset that we have in responding to a fire at this structure is conducting a periodic walk-through (not necessarily an inspection because the management of buildings are more likely to allow this if you tell them you just want to see what you're up against) and the number of non-fire emergencies answered at this location. Feel free to contact me further for more info as there are numerous other details that we could write for days about. Please email me at baker26@gmail.com
Thank you for the reply, the occupancy is an apartment building, and as it sounds has the same locations of stairs and standpipe connections.
是的,我们有一个非常相似的风格建筑,不幸的是,它发生在三层故事中也是一名疗养院!我们努力的最大的事情是找到一个有保证的位置,以便从第二楼和第三层救出乘员救援的平台。此现货还需要将2/0窗口更换为5/0的窗口。但是尝试牢记,并不符合O2关闭的良好知识,而是如何使用它以及何时使用它。希望你不必。祝你的任务好运

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by theFire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

对于审计内容,请转到www.sacthai.com/issues

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
我们很高兴您参与我们的讨论和互动论坛。在开始发布之前,请花点时间read our policy page。-Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mailpeter.prochilo@clarionevents.com

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
即将到来的播客

©2022创建的fireeng。Powered by

Badges|Report an Issue|Terms of Service

Baidu