Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

If you are up on Auto Extrication do feel ree to put in your comments. being a proactive extrication Facilitator is always a task. I have always said that the only thing consistent in the automotive industry is change. You always have to be on your game with new car tech if not you will be left in the dark very quick with some of the new changes that are taking place now. After being in the service for 15 years I feel I am still in a learning stage with Auto Extrication. Just because of the constent change in the market not to mention things have taken a drastic change from the way we used to cut up cars.

Views:176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Having been an Extrication instructor for approx. 17 years i have learned from the best this guy unfortunatly he is unable to teach any more but the Tennessee Association of Rescue Squad's has kept up with the new airbags and the vehicle anatomy so i feel priviledged to be a member of this organization and continuous advancement in vehicle extrication.
我认为以汽车的变化速度,如果您不再考虑自己在“学习阶段”,那么您可能不安全。由于大多数相邻部门获得了自己的工具,我的FD几乎没有做过去的挤压数量,因此我们更多的人在那里,经验更少。较少的呼叫通常意味着从训练方面减少关注点。这是一个湿滑的斜坡,有危险的末端。我们发现,尽管我们努力保持不断变化,同时平衡了许多其他培训区,但我们周围的EMS机构却少知道新车技术的任何知识。大多数没有自己工具的EMS或消防机构,无法及时掌握新功能,将它们放在装载枪的枪管端。
Hi Chief
Just to say that is great that you are very proactive it sounds like. I take quite a bit of time just to dedicate to constant change of the industry. If you want to talk more feel free to reply. Maybe we talk more into new car tech or whatever is on your mind.

Play Hard Train Safe!!
Pete

Chief Harold Eaton said:
Having been an Extrication instructor for approx. 17 years i have learned from the best this guy unfortunatly he is unable to teach any more but the Tennessee Association of Rescue Squad's has kept up with the new airbags and the vehicle anatomy so i feel priviledged to be a member of this organization and continuous advancement in vehicle extrication.
Hi Adam
The first thing that comes to mind is liability from a rescuer stand point.I feel that the only way to stay active and up todate with new car tech is to get out there and take some time at car dealerships and grab a handful of vehicle flyers.
These flyers are great ice breakers for a new training class and they do not cost a cent. These flyers have a great deal of SRS info as well as side impact boron bars and ROPS as well.
如果您想谈更多话,请随时给我射击。

Play Hard Train Safe !!
Pete

Adam Miceli said:
我认为以汽车的变化速度,如果您不再考虑自己在“学习阶段”,那么您可能不安全。由于大多数相邻部门获得了自己的工具,我的FD几乎没有做过去的挤压数量,因此我们更多的人在那里,经验更少。较少的呼叫通常意味着从训练方面减少关注点。这是一个湿滑的斜坡,有危险的末端。我们发现,尽管我们努力保持不断变化,同时平衡了许多其他培训区,但我们周围的EMS机构却少知道新车技术的任何知识。大多数没有自己工具的EMS或消防机构,无法及时掌握新功能,将它们放在装载枪的枪管端。

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login aboveDOES NOTprovide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives.Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the188金宝搏是正规吗消防工程技术委员会, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go towww.sacthai.com/issues.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment toread our policy page. --Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mailpeter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2022 Created byfireeng. Powered by

Badges|Report an Issue|Terms of Service

Baidu