火是女士eering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

TRAINING INFO: RESPONDING TO A DUMPSTER FIRE? TREAT IS AS IF IT IS A BOMB!

Here is a link to the article posted on the main website from the recent LODD death in Wisconsin from an explosion in a dumpster.探索家

RFB

Views:215

Replies to This Discussion

I agree nothing is worth a life that is in a dumpster.
This is a terrible reminder that we are in a dangerous business. Train our people regularly on structures, dumpsters, and everything in between. Rest in Peace Brother!
Heard about this one already. What a horrible thing and sad to hear. I agree that this is a reminder of how dangerous our job is no matter how mundane and routine the call sounds or initially appears. Things can definitely change in an instant. I was not able to open the link does anyone know what came of the investigation that we can all learn from?

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login aboveDOES NOTprovide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives.Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the火是女士eering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go towww.sacthai.com/issues.

火是女士eering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment toread our policy page. --Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mailpeter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2022 Created byfireeng. Powered by

Badges|Report an Issue|Terms of Service

Baidu