Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

This could go in many groups, but we get to start here with my friend Marques, because, getting the BASICS on this job are the most important thing we can do and quotes and phrases thoughout your career make us the Brothers we are! Many quotes and sayings whether by well known Brother firefighters or the guy on the next due company, play that vital BASIC role in who we are. Lets see how many we can come up with. Since I'm tossing the gauntlet, I'll be: 1.First In, Last Out( John Salka), 2. Leadership would be easy, if it wasn't for people!

回答这一讨论

“消防员是他自己最大的敌人。”RJ Voss
You didn't let me down Jason, I could have won a soda on that Brother, how true! Nice
"A fireman without tools in his hand is a well informed bystander" I'm not sure who first said it but it is very true!

拉里
Widom知道正确的途径:正直正在走这条路!作者未知
"Take the time To make the time" Andrew Fredericks
Awesome!

马克斯·布什说:
"I have never seen a textbook put out a fire, but have seen the well trained firefighter who read that textbook put out the fire." Author Unknown
A fire never gives up
Marques, very nice my friend, will come in handy sunday morning, when we're putting line on the ground. Chief Avillo, I'll use your comment as soon as I hear, why are we training on Sunday! Thanks to everyone, very nice, I'm learning myself.

Be Safe!
Jeff
This job isn't for everyone. If you don't need training, we don't don't need you.

“培训和教育是两个不同的东西。Training gives you a skill set to perform a specific task. Education provides you with academic theory for problem-solving issues."
~ Master Sgt. Juan Lopez, USMC
"As Brannigan says"The Building is your Enemy"KNOW your ememy before the
battle. There is NO excuse for not having every structure (except single
family dwellings) pre-planned in your "first due" area...and, there is
没有什么比在工作火灾时更好。”

There are many other quotes posted onOcean City MD FOOLS page
" Watch, Learn , Listen, Shut your mouth. " , and '' For any of you Chiefs who are new here Ask Chief France how tough we are on the Probationary Firefighters" - NYS Fire Instructors for Schenectady County
25 years ago this was the Phrase that really stirred the pot when i took EF here NY, the first night that i reported to class the instructor handed out our books and he stated this to all of us'' See this book , throw it out, this book will not put the Fire out. It will be you and your determination that will make you the Firefighter you are willing to be.''

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login aboveDOES NOTprovide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives.Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by theFire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

有关审查的内容,请转到www.sacthai.com/issues.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment toread our policy page. --Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mailpeter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2022 Created byfireeng. Powered by

Badges|Report an Issue|Terms of Service

Baidu