188金宝搏是正规吗消防工程培训社区

Where firefighters come to talk training

架子后面是什么?

Can you identify the problem here?
在最近访问其中一家大型家庭装修商店的过程中,我注意到了这一点。

Although this is probably not that uncommon, it is something that could be very difficult to find out in a smokey envrionment.

这是熟悉您所在地区和保护建筑物的另一个原因。

我当时是顾客,所以我没有环顾整个商店,但是我敢肯定还有其他我可以发现的问题。

访问该支架管道几乎是不可能的,这些系统并不总是那么可靠,不应该是您的唯一抑制计划。他们没有得到维护,很少有冲洗和测试。

紧身!
But, that doesn’t excuse the blocking of this protection system. One way to find these standpipes is to look for their risers. These stores will typically have two of these at each end of the store.

Notice the riser running behind the rack.?
为这些大型商店有一个计划。了解建筑物及其系统,因此您不会措手不及。

Preplan these buildings. Know what line your going to pull before you arrive and know the different access points for entry. The front door may not be your best option.

保持勤奋并保持安全。

视图:412

回复to This

Replies to This Discussion

-Hey this looks like perfect placement. What's the problem??? Hahahaha.
- 最有可能抓住这种情况的方法是进行固定前检查或注意通话情况的公司。FMO可能会在建筑物/占用检查中捕获它,但是与大多数社区一样,FMO的人员非常短,而与要查看的居住者相比。
-Either way it would be immediately referred to and addressed by the FMO who has the authority to inspect commercial occupancies and enforce all applicable building and fire codes. Citations and fines would be issued.
- 在阿尔伯克基(Albuquerque)中,FMO也有最终的权力,可以关闭任何占有/建筑物,并将其锁定在合规性之前。
前几天,仓库/大型商店中的软管掉落的转换在消防站。最后的问题是我们是否会使用它们?我们知道他们是否经过测试?如果我们确实使用它们,并且条件开始改变,我们将无法沿着建筑物的软管线沿着软管线沿线。在烟雾条件下,我们可以找到软管滴吗?我认为从发动机中引导会更安全,更快。
这是一座大型建筑。从钻机上伸展很棒...您是否预先计划了所需的长度?您不会在高层中使用立管吗?如果没有别的,这些软管连接非常适合拖把,因为这是一栋洒水的建筑物。

确保您获得应有的所有内置防火保护。
优点,感谢您的输入。
汤姆·雅各布斯said:
这是一座大型建筑。从钻机上伸展很棒...您是否预先计划了所需的长度?您不会在高层中使用立管吗?如果没有别的,这些软管连接非常适合拖把,因为这是一栋洒水的建筑物。

确保您获得应有的所有内置防火保护。

业务改变了吗?该系统是否设计或更改以适合当前的火负荷和占用率?强迫自己在这些架子上或附近工作会使您承担的重量和火负荷面临更大的风险。我们在那里挽救生命,开火,但是一旦确定除了我们自己的生命危险之外,这些架子仍然是一个危险区域。我们必须提出一个更安全,更有效的攻击计划。即使发生大火,仍然存在崩溃的危险。如果您已经部署了发动机软管,并且在使用中,请不要通过进入Stantpipe进行拖把的方法来猴子。减小当时软管的最后长度的大小。我认为这些不应用于火灾攻击,如果条件迅速改变,它们没有避难所,逃脱的路或路径。大多数时候,这些standpipes的PRD旨在限制1 1/2“软管的流动。软管我们不应该使用我们的软管,因为它的可靠性可能会受到质疑,并且可能无法使用GPMS。 incident analysis, situational awareness and a good size up you should find an entrance and escape path nearest to the fire. An engine lead out will provide you your hose line to get out of the building.

In cases where the standpipe is the only option as in a high rise with stair wells that is what we must use. If that fails we may have to go well below the fire floor or create our own stand pipe through use of our ladder pipe. So with that being said if we have to use it and have a point of refuge not having the luxury of an exit hose line connected directly to the engine to find our way out it’s the right application. I know I have checked my equipment. I can’t say the same thing for a hose drop standpipe including the additional risks and hazards associated with using a hose drop on the fire floor. I believe that it is a golden rule to only lead out from an engine for ground floor level and basement fires.

吉姆·威尔克说:
前几天,仓库/大型商店中的软管掉落的转换在消防站。最后的问题是我们是否会使用它们?我们知道他们是否经过测试?如果我们确实使用它们,并且条件开始改变,我们将无法沿着建筑物的软管线沿着软管线沿线。在烟雾条件下,我们可以找到软管滴吗?我认为从发动机中引导会更安全,更快。

回复讨论

RSS

策略页面

请注意

上面的登录DOES NOT提供对消防工程杂志档案的访问。188金宝搏是正规吗请去这里档案

贡献者注释

我们的贡献者的帖子并未由188金宝搏是正规吗消防技术委员会,并反映个人作者的观点和观点。欢迎任何人参加。

For vetted content, please go towww.sacthai.com/issues

188金宝搏是正规吗首席鲍比·霍尔顿(Bobby Halton)的消防工程编辑
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to阅读我们的政策页面。--鲍比·霍尔顿

警惕垃圾邮件
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mailpeter.prochilo@clarionevents.com

Fe播客

查看最近的一集和时间表
UPCOMING PODCASTS

小组

© 2022 Created byfireeng。供电

徽章|Report an Issue|Terms of Service

Baidu