Fire Engineering Training Community

消防员来谈话训练的地方

在加利福尼亚州,Firescope现场操作指南或“ FOG”是一种主要工具,用于在处理ICS和NIMS术语时制定政策。我觉得雾是一个很好的资源,可能正在利用。但是,在处理消防员紧急情况的地方,我觉得这不一定要符合所感知的行业标准。在雾中,它指出“五月天”是一个仅用于空气或海洋紧急情况的术语。对于消防员的紧急情况,雾指出,应使用“紧急交通”一词。我看到的问题是,我们不仅仅是消防员的紧急情况,我们还会使用紧急流量。我们使用紧急交通来警告Fireground危害的成员,从建筑物中命令成员或IC认为必要的其他任何东西。这不是淡化消防员紧急情况的重要性吗?

My questions for you are...

你来自什么状态?Does your Department follow the NIMS/ICS system? And finally, what terminology does your department use for a Firefighter emergency?

For more information on the FIRESCOPE "FOG" book, just type FIRESCOPE into your search engine. There will be plenty of sites that you can look at the FOG.

Thanks for your time on this topic.

保持安全的每个人,

埃里克

"Everyone Goes Home"

Views:4223

回复to This

Replies to This Discussion

埃里克,

I am from Illinois, we do use the NIMS/ICS System.

Our department utilizes Mayday, Mayday, Mayday, for a firefighter emergency. We are working with our MABAS Division on putting a policy together so all fire departments in our county utilize the same traffic. We also utilize Emergency Traffic when Command either see's dangerous situations or is advised of dangerous situations, e.g. potential building collapse, deteroiting conditions, etc.

Hope this helps.

注意安全!!
你来自什么状态?
Ohio
Does your Department follow the NIMS/ICS system?
并不真地
And finally, what terminology does your department use for a Firefighter emergency?
我们使用五月天五月天,然后使用月球
我们部门是在伊利诺斯州,我们在公关ocess of changing our terminology and procedures to be NIMS compliant. When developing our lost/trapped firefighter policy we researched this topic and decided to use MAYDAY for firefighter emergencies and EMERGENCY TRAFFIC for other critical events (i.e. loss of water supply, possible collapse, flashover, etc.). A good article to read is by Dr. Burton Clark of the NFA titled "It's okay to use MAYDAY". I believe you can find the article on Firehouse.com.

After looking at both sides of the debate we decided we wanted a term that would stand out and be specific to a firefighter in trouble. Attached is our curent policy which will be updated after some upcoming training we have planned.

Irregardless of the NIMS statement, our department will continue to use MAYDAY.

注意安全。
Attachments:
埃里克,

I work in Portland, ME - we've been using NIMS/ICS for a number of years now. Our Mayday procedure is just that Mayday is used for Firefighter Emergencies while Urgent traffic or Emergency traffic is used for things that need to be addressed ASAP but are not a RIT activation. Hope that helps. I think I met you a few years ago at a New England FOOLS training event up in Brunswick at an illustrious hotel maybe?

Adam
Yes I was there. God what a great training in a wonderful building. You don't get places like that very often...

感谢您的回复兄弟。注意安全

e
我在马萨诸塞州工作,我们仅在纸上关注ICS/NIMS。就术语而言,我们使用Mayday进行紧急情况,并紧急用于紧迫的问题,IC必须知道但不会重新瓦解或RIT
From New York State. We utilize MAYDAY. We also state URGENT for requesting the air for an emergency radio transmission. We are trained in NIMS/ICS....and supposed to be folowing it...
埃里克,

我在AR的North Little Rock Fire Department工作,我们使用NIMS系统

Our deparment uses "Code Red" for our firefighter emergencies

谢谢,

韦斯利·史蒂芬斯中尉
We use MAYDAY and EMERGENCY TRAFFIC as many others have described. When thinking of this topic, why would you call a mayday anything else? While emerency traffic, priority traffic and urgent all relay the same intent, when someone's life is in danger mayday, even when garbled, is easy to understand and remember. Not to sound too sarcastic but to me asking what do you use for mayday is like asking who's buried in Grant's tomb.
首席,

我丝毫不同意你。我可能应该使用消防员紧急情况。

感谢您,每个人都回答了这个话题。100%同意,当我们的一位生命处于危险之中时,五月天应该是唯一使用的术语。在向消防队长介绍该主题之前,我只是在做一些研究。我相信我们可以快速解决此问题。总是更好地做好准备吗?

再次感谢那些回答的人以及将继续的人。

每个人都回家

埃里克
实际上,我们使用了从飞机发送的阳台方式的微小变化:

1.五月天五月天
2.这是[消防员的ID]
3.我位于[位置]
4. [Nature of the emergency]

注意安全,

麦克风
埃里克(Eric),感谢您问这个问题。我在LacOFD工作,我们跟随Firescope到该信,目前不使用五月天。但是,这一切可能会改变。最近,Firescope写信给IAFC关于五月天的主题。这封信说,只要狂热的“紧急交通”,火escope就愿意承认五月天。由于简单的音节原因和易于识别的原因,我更喜欢五月X 3,而无需冰雹。May-Day是一个2个音节词,无论语言口音如何,都可以轻松发音。您将紧急流量放在其前面,然后再添加6个音节,然后在FF通过收音机传输最重要的单词之前。这没有道理。当某人需要立即提供帮助时,大多数人也很容易宣布五月天。 My 10 year old confirmed this by coming up with the definition with no prompting. As a member of the IAFF/IAFC Fire Ground Survival Group, and as an officer dedicated to researching what term is best to use, I know MAYDAY is the only term that must be used.

Hope this helps...

德里克·A。

回复to Discussion

RSS

策略页面

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

我们的贡献者的帖子并未由188金宝搏是正规吗消防技术委员会,并反映个人作者的观点和观点。欢迎任何人参加。

For vetted content, please go towww.sacthai.com/issues

188金宝搏是正规吗首席鲍比·霍尔顿(Bobby Halton)的消防工程编辑
我们很高兴能参加我们的讨论和互动论坛。在开始发布之前,请花一点时间read our policy page。- -鲍比·霍尔顿

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mailpeter.prochilo@clarionevents.com

FE Podcasts

查看最近的一集和时间表
即将到来的播客

小组

© 2022 Created byfireeng。Powered by

Badges|Report an Issue|Terms of Service

Baidu