Fire Engineering Training Community

消防员来谈话训练的地方

I am looking for any help in devolping a rescue course for Wind turbines. We are seeing a lot of them in Wisconsin. I have a builder that is telling me there are no confined spaces in the wind turbine and that for rescue we can use the hoist system that in built inside the tower. I have a problum with both of these items. Is any one aware of a OSHA our NFPA standerd that deals with this?

Views:1160

回复to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dennis,

我将尝试从西班牙的这里为您提供一些东西。这是欧洲风能领域的领导者,我认为纳瓦拉地区消防局对此有一个训练模块。
感谢您的帮助,我今天与这家公司首次见面
丹尼斯,我住在南部,我认为我们甚至没有风力涡轮机,如果您获得了有关风力涡轮机的任何信息,我想了解更多信息,以及它们的工作状况,让我知道。谢谢布伦达
Dennis, I work for Dominion Generation training Industrial brigades and we have wind turbines in W. Va. I'll see what I can dig up.
Hi Dennis
罗伯特·西格尔(Robert Siegel)来自Ensa Access and Rescue。我是一个技术访问,救援教练和身高安全专业人员的团队的一员,这些专业人员为风和塔工业编写高度安全法规。自2005年以来,我们一直参与风能行业,美国风能协会和全国塔架子协会以及其他转向委员会(如ANSI Z359.1)和国家Arial Lifts协会(National Arial Lifts)协会。
每当我可以提供服务,或者只是一个很好的资源,就会给我打电话,以回应狭窄的空间问题,风力涡轮机中有许多狭窄的空间,具体取决于制造商。就许可证而言,“地下室”(有些塔楼有一个从地面上通往外部的楼梯,在该平台下,在某些塔楼上被认为是PRC,而另一些则属于一个定义限制空间,因为他们有一个
1。Limited entrance and exit by design
2。Unfavorable natural ventilation that could contain or produce dangerous air contaminants
3.不打算连续入住
NIOSH definitions
1.封闭或部分封闭的工作空间
2.有限的入口和设计出口
3。Subject to accumulation of toxic, flammable contaminants
4.可能患氧缺乏症
5. Not intended for continuous occupancy
OSHA definitions..
and the Hub and Blades of the turbine are considered confined space.
The only time the hub and blade become permit required are when workers introduce the hazardous atmospheres
Ensa为北美许多风电场以及业主,制造商和承包商的许多风电场编写了潜在行动和救援计划。
曾经告诉过您的起重机升起的人可以用来救援,需要经过一些高度安全和救援训练……就像昨天一样。
起重机举起三acciden负责ts involving workers this year, we are on a mission to combat this. The manufacturers of Turbines and Hoists support our safety training for the awareness aspect alone, much less the requirements by legislation.
We at ENSA have been so busy with the workers involved with the wind farms that we have not had time to work with the local municipalities anyone interested in learning more about the training for EMS and First Responders to Wind farms please contact me at rob@ensausa.com.
你好罗伯特,
我已经联系了西班牙纳瓦拉地区消防服务。该地区的风力涡轮机浓度最高,是10年前在西班牙安装涡轮机的第一个区域。消防服务已经开发了一系列协议,并与几个涡轮制造商/勃起者共同制定了SOP,并与之紧密合作。西班牙至少有六个主要的建筑商,主要是西班牙民族的起源。Gamesa和Abengoa是领导者。
The Chief of the Navarra FD is preparing copies of these documents for me to get them off to Dennis. I mentioned your operation to him and there may well be some areas for mutual cooperation. Let me know if you are interested at georgepot@gmail.com and I'll put them in direct contact with you (if you have a little Spanish).
Dennis,

在我10月8日的答复中,西班牙纳瓦拉地区拥有该国最古老,最密集的风力涡轮机装置。该区域消防局一直在与涡轮机制造商/勃起器紧密合作,以开发紧急协议和SOP。他们正在为我准备副本,以便与您联系。请给我您的E.Mail和Surface Mail地址。唯一的次要“挂钩”是整个批次将是西班牙语。

期待您的回音。我的e.mail是:georgepot@gmail.com
Hi George,
That would be fantastic, I love to network through out the Wind Communities, Municipalities, and Steering Commities. I am presenting ENSA Height Safety Code at the Canwea convention today, I was suprised that Gamesa was not part of it, although Accionna is representing for the Spanish. Getting off the subject here sorry,
我们可以说和写(有点西班牙语),我对打开沟通的路线非常感兴趣,并继续我们已经开始的积极对话和信件。在这里服务并乐于提供帮助,

Robert A. Siegel
I am a firefighter Lieutenant with a paid on call department with an average of 1300 calls a year with over 17 years and I am on our MUSAR team. And I am safety engineer for a large construction company that builds these large wind turbines all over the country. I work with all the local fire departments that we are building these wind turbines in; I have been trained in the trac-tel system and the g-4 rescue system. If anyone as questions about these wind turbines and how to work with the contractor on any safety issues please feel free to contact me at dnadeau@aristeo.com, you can go to our web site atwww.aristeo.comand click on the wind site. And my fire department web site iswww.monroetwpfirerescue.com

Thank You
Man saved from Peetz wind tower

周一从涡轮机靠近的纳塞尔(Nacelle)跌落后,在这里的风塔上工作的电气维护承包商在这里悬挂了275英尺的地面悬挂近一个小时。

According to Florida Power and Light spokesman Steve Stengel, the contractor works for San Jose, Calif., based Rosendin Electric.

Rosendin Electric did not return a phone call today seeking comment and confirmation of the contractor’s identity.

风塔(114塔)位于县道29和74号,最近由Peetz Fire Ceage Rick Meier完成。

The rescue effort was conducted by wind tower site workers trained to handler similar situations, Stengel said.

According to information that reached FPL corporate offices, the contractor, after falling from the top, was suspended by a safety harness he was strapped in.

Peetz and Sterling fire crews, along with sheriff’s deputies and ambulance crews, were also called to respond. Local authorities stood by as backup while in-house rescue efforts were underway, Meier said.

救援workers were able to pull the man back to the top of the wind tower near the nacelle, where an opening leads inside the tower itself, where a ladder is situated.

Inside the tower, rescue workers guided the man down the ladder into a waiting ambulance.

“All our folks are trained on how to deal with this,” Stengel said. “The good news is the safety equipment performed as designed.”

As a precaution, local authorities called for a helicopter medical transport in case the medical condition of the contractor warranted an immediate transfer to a nearby hospital.

Meier取消了直升机响应后不久er emergency medical crews saw no need for it.

The contractor was transported by ambulance to Sterling Regional MedCenter, where he was treated and released the same day.

Stengel说,事故仍在调查中。

By John Mangalonzo
期刊辅助员工作家

journal-advocate.com
Attachments:
如果您想参观一个丹尼斯,请给我打电话,我会把您近在咫尺。我的兄弟在他的前院有100多个,他们仍在建造。

JJB
乔迪·巴格兹(Jodi Baganz)说:
如果您想参观一个丹尼斯,请给我打电话,我会把您近在咫尺。我的兄弟在他的前院有100多个,他们仍在建造。JJB
我会被那个
The Attachment is the GE 1.5 Turbine Hub Entry Procedure
Attachments:

回复to Discussion

RSS

策略页面

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

我们的贡献者的帖子并未由188金宝搏是正规吗消防技术委员会,并反映个人作者的观点和观点。欢迎任何人参加。

For vetted content, please go towww.sacthai.com/issues

188金宝搏是正规吗首席鲍比·霍尔顿(Bobby Halton)的消防工程编辑
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment toread our policy page。- -鲍比·霍尔顿

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mailpeter.prochilo@clarionevents.com

FE Podcasts

查看最近的一集和时间表
即将到来的播客

小组

© 2022 Created byfireeng。Powered by

Badges|Report an Issue|Terms of Service

Baidu