188金宝搏是正规吗消防工程训练社区

哪来的消防员谈论训练

消防员之死,短篇小说。

当我生命中最后一次走进消防站的大门时,我意识到我作为消防员的日子已经结束了。任何消防员都不应该有这样的结局。不是因为受伤,疾病,甚至失败,而是因为政治。当我慢慢地清理我的储物柜,拆下我的装备时,我作为消防员的记忆在我的脑海中涌出,我的眼泪涌上我的眼睛,情感在我的喉咙里膨胀。这真的会发生吗?三十五年,过去了,结束了,几分钟之内就被带走了,因为我相信!相信当我成为一名消防员时,为了我自己,也为了我周围的人,成为最好的消防员是很重要的。消防员兄弟,公众,甚至宠物,都无所谓!我要训练和教育自己去帮助别人!我为自己在73年获得警徽而感到骄傲,我的父母和祖父母看着我骄傲地笑着,“嘿,那是我的儿子,我的孙子”,我接受了一项大多数人认为你做得很疯狂的工作。 I remember that first ride on the rear step, hanging on for dear life as we zig zaged around traffic to my first fire, a brush fire in the cat tails near the inlet, it was the ride that set my life in motion. It gave me a direction that others did not find yet. While the years moved on I became a driver, WOW! I was now responsible to get everyone to the calls and make sure they got home. Then I met my wife, she thought I was nuts for volunteering but she saw how much I loved it. It took up much of my time and she realized it was going to be a part of her life just as much. I continued to train whenever I could, took officers school, some collage and worked hard to stay up with the fire service. We went on to have kids, my son Justin and daughter Nicole; Hell I was living the American Dream, A firefighter, married, two kids and a dog and was able to pay my bills, all right! Over the years I earned the ranks of LT., Capt., Deputy Chief, and back to Capt. I received numerous awards for dedicated service, life saving, (worked that one with my son) and firemen of the year. But the best award was when my son joined the JR Firefighter Program I started, following DADS footsteps, a family tradition started,” talk about PRIDE”. He moved to the rank of firefighter and at his graduation, my wife and I now became what my mom and dad were, parents with smiles of pride, “Yea, that’s our son”. Our Lockers were next to each other in the station that kept us close. He went on to get his BS in Fire Investigation and a minor in Criminal Justice and now pursues a carrier in the fire service. We went on to become EMTs and spent countless hours working together at fires and EMS calls. The guys at the station, my son Justin “The Fly”, Rich “Captain Canary”, Joe “Hi-way “, Charlie “Clint”, Brian “Speedy”, Austin, “Beamer”, Joe “Rambo”, Shawn “I’m Back”, and can’t forget about our sister company from Union Beach, 65-3-78 ”Best Of The Beach”, so so many memories, far to many to write about but will always be held close to my heart. I continued to pack my things wiping away the tears trying to compose myself incase one of the guys came in. It reminded me when I had to pack all the things from my mom and dads house after they passed away, same process, different memories. Looking around at the many things I was a part of in the gear room and were slowly fading away as I got closer to finishing packing, I realized politics, and believing in change had taken it all away! My belief in doing my job as I was asked according to policy and ethics and upholding the standards that we all deserve to go home at the end of each and every call has ultimately taken my life! My life as a firefighter! Voted Out because of doing my job! Small town fire department politics took everything away leaving nothing but memories! As I placed my bailout rope, the last thing to pack in my bag, with tears in my eyes again, I walked toward the station door and looked back for one last time to see my empty locker next to my sons knowing we will never ride together again. As the door closed, and our lockers disappeared, my life as a firefighter came to an end, holding only the memories of what was and the thoughts of what will never be.

我的真实生活经历,我作为消防员的死亡
丹尼斯·E·桑普森(Dennis E Sampson)著
意见新泽西

保持安全! !

视图:1916

回复这

对本讨论的回复

丹尼斯,
我很抱歉发生了这样的事。我相信他们失去了一名有才华,有献身精神的消防员。所发生的一切影响着我们所有人。我们作为快速团队服务的城镇,你们在自己的城镇服务的公众。我相信你会回来的。保重,再见。
克里斯,U.B.F.D sta3“最好的海滩”
谢谢你多年来的服务,谢谢你做得对。
你di好。尤其是你儿子还在服役。

也许事情会改变,你可以以某种形式再次服役。

当心享受生活。不要成为FE社区的陌生人!
先生,很遗憾听到这个消息,但是你已经落下了,其他的人从你身上学到了什么。
我尊敬那些比我在消防部门工作更久的同事,我也从那些工作过的同事那里学会了倾听
所有的经验……继续学习,扑灭火灾,尽我所能…
祝你好运,先生。也为了你儿子的安全。愿上帝保佑你,你是消防战士
丹尼斯:

我们永远都是消防员,不管骑得怎么样。在小镇志愿者或大型职业地铁部门,有奉献精神的高调成员偶尔会发现自己因为信仰或工作习惯而被锁在消防站门外。

它让人感觉深刻,尤其是你自1973年以来在时间、情感和家庭方面的投入。就像家里有人去世了,或是一场混乱的离婚。

你和一个组织的关系结束了,但你仍然是一名消防员。在某个时刻,悲伤的过程将会结束。我相信其他部门会从你的培训和经验中发现价值。或者你也可以找到另一种方式来忠于你的热情原则。

迈克
嘿,上尉,那些回忆不必结束。有很多部门会欣赏和接受像你这样有知识和才能的人。我只是碰巧属于其中一个。发生的事情是前所未闻的,而且是大错特错的。克里斯说你招待过的每一个人都会受到影响,这真是一针见血。可悲的是那些决定你命运的人却不这样看。你是这份工作的完美典范。你不仅能让自己变得更好,也能让和你一起工作的其他人变得更好。在我们服务的部门里,有些人感觉受到了激进的、训练有素的、有处方的消防员的威胁。我永远也不知道为什么会这样。 You would think that people who are not sure of themselves would want to be surrounded by people like you. Instead you become a target and your known as someone who takes this to seriously, or he acts like this is the FDNY and the comments come like were just volunteers or god we dont even get paid for this and my favorite "this is Union Beach not the Bronx". Why, I ask anyone why is this like this? Why was a leader a "PIONEER" of the volunteer fire service snuffed out? The true #1 killer of the volunteer fire service POLITICS!!!!!!
我同意这里的每个人。糟糕的是,政治确实在志愿者中发挥了作用,并阻止了付费部门。我们都经历过政治,尽管它可能很艰难。相信我的话。在我24年的服务生涯中,我见证了传统向政治的转变。
我真的相信尽管你轻易放弃了你不应该让那些混蛋赢!
从你们在整个消防社区所做的一切,在别人需要的时候帮助他们,无论他是一个公民还是一个急救员,都不能被忽视。你不欠他们什么。
依我看,他们(你的部门)欠你的!
你不需要放弃你所相信的以及别人与你一起相信的东西。
道理很简单,大多数人的行为是出于恐惧,因为他们自己的错误,缺点,害怕学习新的东西,和嫉妒。
正如罗恩说的,我们很高兴有你这样的人。我相信其他部门会感激你这样一个优秀的合格的消防员和人。
我说不要让那混蛋赢。别让他们把你打倒。
我们来自一个只有少数的背景,可以志愿消防队员与骄傲,奉献,时间远离家人和朋友的时间规定培训和nonmandated培训有利于自己更好的学习新东西扔在每天的消防。罗恩提出了一些人们确实会说的评论,他们确实会这么说,我都听过。但请记住,我们是在别人跑出去的时候进来的那个人。
不要放弃,要坚强,我们有很多人支持你。
嘿,上校,
我很抱歉发现发生了这样的事。政治是伟大的……罗恩是对的,他是志愿消防服务政治的头号杀手!
嘿,上尉,不要放弃。我知道这种感觉。政治并杀死。政治扼杀了我在80年代登上纽约消防局的梦想。我是纽约消防局一名退休消防员的儿子。(我本该拿到爸爸的徽章)。我从未让这个梦想消失。20年后,当我走进65-3的大门时,梦想变成了现实。(The Best of The Beach)。不要让他们(政治)获胜。当心

回复讨论

RSS

政策页面

贡献者注意

我们的投稿人的帖子不经过审查188金宝搏是正规吗消防工程技术委员会,并反映了作者个人的观点和意见。欢迎任何人参与。

有关审查内容,请访问www.sacthai.com/issues

188金宝搏是正规吗消防工程总编辑鲍比·霍尔顿
我们很高兴您能参加我们的讨论和互动论坛。在开始发帖之前,请花点时间阅读我们的政策页面.--鲍比哈尔顿

警惕垃圾邮件
我们积极监控社区的垃圾邮件,但是有些邮件还是会溜过去。点击链接时请使用常识和注意事项。如果你怀疑自己被垃圾邮件、电子邮件击中了peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com

菲播客

请查看最新的剧集和时间表
即将到来的播客

©2021fireeng.由

徽章|报告一个问题|服务条款

Baidu