188金宝搏是正规吗消防工程培训社区

Where firefighters come to talk training

How often does your team train? How often does your team perform at any event beibg department or any event.

Replies to This Discussion

我们每个人每周参加仪仗队阵营put on by the Goshen, IN police department. The training is incredible and invaluable. We get a strong base in which to work from. We march in the Fourth of July parade and present the colors for various civic functions two of three times a year. We also take part in the annual Fallen Firefighters memorial as well as the all to frequent LODD funeral. We have a great working relationship with the state and local police teams because, I believe, we attend a PD honor guard camp.
凯文,
我认为您与PD荣誉后卫一起工作真是太好了。我们每年也与PD荣誉卫队一起参加几次活动。参加正式的荣誉卫队学院也是一件很棒的事情,我认为每个人都应该这样做,但我知道由于成本而不是总是可能的。我参加了国家荣誉卫队学院,这对我来说是一个很好的学习经历,现在我将以我的团队成员的身份派遣这所学校,因为每年都可以参加。将某人送往这些学校之一的最好的部分是,当他们返回时,每个人都带回了重要的东西,这有助于使团队变得更好。
Jim
我们的部门荣誉卫队在阵亡将士纪念日和7月4日游行与我们的警察游行一起游行。我们还发布了一年中的部门仪式的颜色。我也是伊利诺伊州荣誉卫队的相关消防员,在我们的地区,我们每年训练8-10次,同时参加一场全州的仪表守卫大会。感谢您开始这个小组并保持安全。

斯科特男性
亲戚第六区
Drill Captain
斯科特
I am glad to hear how meny departments out there work with thier PD Honor Guards. When we first started working with our PD it was a little rough but we got though it. Our PD Honor Guard is a great group of officers that all want the same thing we do that is to do the best we can and make our department look great. I just got a phone call from a small department not far from here last week. They are wanting to start a Guard for thier department and thier Chief wants them to perform next month at the department awards night. we (my whole team ) are going next week to spend a day with them to get them started and help them though thier first time and help them set up regular training.
感谢您加入该小组,很高兴听到整个男人如何做我一直想学习新事物并听到其他人在做事的事情。

吉姆·拜尔斯
Lewisville Fire Department
荣誉卫队指挥官
我们尝试每季度进行训练,但是由于我们参加的活动数量,我们参加的活动倾向于将培训时间表推迟到下周或下个月,如果您知道我的意思。目前,我们每年在塔兰特县学院(Tarrant County College)4-5次在塔兰特县学院(Tarrant County College)张贴颜色和鼓的颜色,为返校和圣诞节游行带来颜色,我们参加了达拉斯的新年棉花碗游行,我们派遣会员到IAFF纪念馆和医学博士Emmittsburg的国家纪念馆。我们还进行晋升,宣誓和照顾我们部门的年度奖项宴会。我们的荣誉卫队与PD合作进行了许多活动,并且刚刚完成了一周的课程,我们与Tarrant County College和Goshen Ind的教练一起赞助了这一课程。我们很幸运能够通过此完成其中的8位成员和3名成员。课程。我们已经在考虑在今年年底或明年年初设置另一个日期,以便我们可以通过该计划来吸引其余的成员为了使他们加快每年4次训练的1天训练,并通过参加活动来获得“在职业培训上”。
We train twice a month for 2 1/2 hours per session. We have 13 guys on the honor guard but as of right now only myself and one other membr have had any formal honor guard training. We attended the Elmhurst Illinois Honor Guard Academy and it was outstanding. The department plans to send the remaining members through the training this year. We just began in late October and have already presented colors at several local high school hockey games, with a large wrestling tournament and basketball game coming in the next two weeks.

我们一直在寻找这些事件,以使我们的家伙接触并习惯作为事件的焦点。在活动之前进行准备工作并提前进行所有内容非常有帮助。我们已经被要求在9/11上的大型天主教高中足球比赛的主场揭幕战上呈现颜色。

我们将很快将传单发送到地区公司,公民团体等,以介绍我​​们的团队并提供我们的服务。

RSS

策略页面

请注意

上面的登录DOES NOT提供对消防工程杂志档案的访问。188金宝搏是正规吗请去这里档案

贡献者注释

我们的贡献者的帖子并未由188金宝搏是正规吗消防技术委员会,并反映个人作者的观点和观点。欢迎任何人参加。

For vetted content, please go towww.sacthai.com/issues

188金宝搏是正规吗首席鲍比·霍尔顿(Bobby Halton)的消防工程编辑
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to阅读我们的政策页面。--鲍比·霍尔顿

警惕垃圾邮件
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mailpeter.prochilo@clarionevents.com

Fe播客

查看最近的一集和时间表
UPCOMING PODCASTS

小组

© 2022 Created byfireeng。供电

徽章|Report an Issue|Terms of Service

Baidu