Fire Engineering Training Community

消防员来谈话训练的地方

紧急呼叫返回程序:您的部门如何处理它?

My department has just started the process of updating our emergency call back system. We would use this when an incident has grown to the point that off duty personnel are needed for support. I would greatly appriciate knowing how your department handles this. Is it done by a computer aided system, or good old fashioned phone tree? Does your department have that policy in writing? Would you be willing to share it?

我也有兴趣了解有多少人实际回应。例如,如果您的目标是reastaff设备,您通常必须拨打多少人才能拨打钻机的工作人员。有些部门我谈过了大约25%的回应。您的部门是否经历过同样的经验?

Thanks in advance.

Views:3116

回复这一点

答复这次讨论

We are a paid dept which operates 3 houses w/ 12 guys total per shift, if we encounter an "off shift" which does happen for any structure fire. The off shift is radiod in to our dispatch which then sends it to us via pager (Motorola minitor) they also send it via text message to our cell phones. 9 times out of 10 a 12 +1 is called ( 12 firefighters and 1 battalion chief) we have it written that in short they will attempt a call back up to a reasonable amount of time before they look at calling in out side help i.e. volunteers from surrounding depts. 98 times out of 100 we usually fill the off shifts however. usually when the off shift arrives 3 guys come to relieve beaten up guys working, while the other guys will man reserve trucks to respond to additional alarms while the working crew is at the incident. In the past I have seen senior guys grab the phone list if their having trouble getting help, strangely more guys respond to that to that method perhaps they realize their really getting desperate. Hope this helped. Take care and stay safe.
如果您想要更多信息,请告诉我,我可以寄给你官方措辞。
Thanks Shawn
Hey Mike,

We normally staff 3 on an engine and 2 on a medic unit. (Our engines and medics are housed together and the 5 people and 2 apparatus comprise a company. If we call in off duty people it will generally be to man reserve apparatus to take emergency calls in the city. Mutuial aid units if needed, are sent to the emergency. The SOP calls for 4 on an engine and 3 on a medic unit in those cases.

We contact people the old fashioned way, by telephone, via our comm center. If I remember correctly, if it is before midnight, the calls start with the previous shift and if it is after midnight it starts with the oncoming shift. I could send you copies of the procedures. I'm headed to FDIC tomorrow and won't be back til Friday night so it will be at least next week. \

注意安全,

Bryan
We are also in the process making a few changes to or re-call guidelines. We will beging using text messages from our dispatch center to recall off duty personnel. We will use this method to recall all ranks of the department. We set out recall in plans depending of the number of personnel required. The Shift Commander may request a recal by plan number to keep it simple. The max recall would be 2 full shifts that would get 66 personnel back. The system we use will send 100 text messages in 20 seconds. We hope this will get the recall process started faster than the process we use now which is individual phone call.
我们的回电系统很简单。我们的E911中心拥有一组人员的寻呼机号码和单元格号。他们只是把它带到那个CAD中,然后按下按钮。希望这有助于迈克。

-Nick
Thanks for the responses brothers. I truly appriciate it.
我们使用系统组合。当需要记住有限数量的员工时,我们的调度中心将称为Thorugh准备好的呼叫列表。我们的员工选择建立一个呼叫时间表,列出了当天的普里米呼叫返回组的班次(我们常常回电填充到EMS传输活动)。在火灾情况和Tech等其他事件中。救援,MCI等我们使用寻呼系统(摩托罗拉Minitors)。我们有特定的语气集,可以致电所有下班工作人员返回,只是官员(BC及以上)或技术救援团队成员。这使我们能够获得所需的人,以获得特定事件或需求的多功能性。我们的Dipsatch可以在我们的命令车辆中生成这些音调,或者我们的BC便携式无线电也被编程为编码寻呼机音调。到目前为止,它已经运作良好。
我们是NJ的付费部门。我们使用寻呼机系统和手机召回系统。它可以是一个在一个小事到一个完整的部门召回的东西上的转变回忆。Shift Recall是脱离班次。我们在1张,1次休息,1张,1 off,1 oon,4 off。成员返回依赖于一天的时间。

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the188金宝搏是正规吗消防工程技术委员会, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

有关审查的内容,请转到www.sacthai.com/issues

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
我们很高兴能参加我们的讨论和互动论坛。在开始发布之前,请花一点时间read our policy page。- -Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
我们积极监视社区的垃圾邮件,但是有些确实会经历。单击链接时,请使用常识和谨慎。如果您怀疑自己被垃圾邮件击中,请发送电子邮件peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
即将到来的播客

Groups

© 2021 Created byFireeng。Powered by

Badges|报告问题|服务条款

Baidu