Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Everyone,

I while back I posted the following in the paragraph below. Brother Doug called me this afternoon while we were at our DES Firefighter/Police officer (hoses and Guns) picnic. He asked me to post that Chief Watts was in Charlotte to under go surgery for complications relating to his injuries sustained from a fall several months earlier. I am asking you to keep Chief Watts and all his family and our brothers and sisters in your thoughts and prayers asking for a successful surgery and complete recovery. This is when our brotherhood rises to the top and it's because of all of you that we have such an outpouring of compassion and heartfelt prayers to God the one that heals.

Thank You

I received this from our brother Doug Price in NC and I am passing this on to our prayer warriors out there. Valdese Fire Chief Charlie Watts working @ home today fell from a ladder and was flown to local to Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte NC. Chief Watts has serval broken ribs and left coolar bone fracture along with some lacerations. Chief Watts fell approx. 10' to 12' ft.

We ask God for a full and speedy recorvery for Chief Watts.

In Jesus name, AMEN

Views:189

Replies to This Discussion

Brother Brad, just spoke with Asst. Chief and he said that as of rite now no surgery. They think it can be taken care of with meds. Thanx for all the prayers and all that you do.
Brother Brad, Spoke with Chief Watts wife last pm and things had taken a 360 degree turn since friday nite. They went ahead and put a drain in the Chiefs head. Marnie talked to his nurse this early am and things are looking better more ct scans today but the drain is working. Thanx again for the post and the prayers.

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login aboveDOES NOTprovide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives.Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the188金宝搏是正规吗消防工程技术委员会, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go towww.sacthai.com/issues.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment toread our policy page. --Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mailpeter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2022 Created byfireeng. Powered by

Badges|Report an Issue|Terms of Service

Baidu