Fire Engineering Training Community

消防员来谈论培训

最近有人有任何问题或有任何问题或问题在工作中取得的工作?该论坛开放,可以讨论从泵送操作,仪器放置,中继,油轮/投标操作的任何内容。或者任何可能在你的脑海里。我知道意味着阿曼专家,但作为一名经验丰富的工程师,以及司机ops教练,我对这个职位有一个热情,愿意帮助任何人我可以...这是我的电子邮件11056@yahoo.com

Fraternally,
RudeDog

Views:223.

答复这次讨论

Electronic Pump Panels.... I hate them! Years after we were forced to switch to this type of pump and after years worth of fire scenes seeing them in action, I can say without any hesitation, that these technological "improvements" haven't added to the safety and efficiency of a fire scene.

如果泵处于“压力”模式,则不会通过扭结扭结。如果它是“rpm”,制造和力学将告诉您不要因为该设置中没有浮雕阀。

如果计算机检测到任何类型的错误,则整体思考将关闭,无需警告。突然停下来,扎达,Zilch抽水。

如果需要更高的压力线并且需要更大的较低压力线,良好的运气依赖于压力。

哦!让我们不要忘记它们如何提高设备的价格......

我需要啤酒。我需要一个镇静剂..........
I am a firefighter that has been Riding Out of Grade (ROG) as an engineer for 3 years. As a ROG I have been floated to every station and have been able to Ride Up on all the units. I agree with the previous two brothers about the issues that affect engineers. We are on the process of making all the nozzles "uniform" throughtout the county. The problem with that is that only half are switched to the low pressure nozzles and of those not all have the same stem that have the same flow rate. The hardest thing after checking out the truck and finding which nozzles are where and what to pump them at is to remember which truck I am on while doing it. I have to make a list on a note pad as back up.

We have all gone to the electronic pump panels on our engines and tankers. The best way to run them is in RPM which you are not supposed to do. But, in PRESSURE even the slightest hiccup it will reder the system useless. You have to reset the whole thing before you can get the pressure up again. The best thing I have seen is "LOW SUPPLY" while hooked to a hydrant I know is flowing more than my pump capacitiy.

我想这就是我们在这里的原因。确保实验室外套中的人们不会杀死我们的兄弟。
I couldn't agree more to your last comment....I think even though new technology is a good thing, it actually is taking alot of the true training and learning curve out of it...How did we ever survive w/o computer guided equipment?? We learned it,trained on it, and became proficient at it...not relying on a computer to tell us how to do it...ok..enough of my soap box.

RudeDog
我想知道驾驶员/工程师培训计划部门用于培训泵运营商,每年培训运营商。我已经走过该国教学司机op计划,仅查找当前和未来的运营商的结构化计划。
布伦特
Where I come from we call an engineer without any training a KNOB PULLER but with the new pump panels I guess it would be BUTTON PUSHER. Engineers need to know what they are doing or they will get someone hurt or worse.
保持低,让它打击,
哦,我希望我们仍然有手动泵!
为什么为所有工程师/司机/驱动程序提供40 - 80次驾驶和抽水课程,您可以在您的组织中称之为。这是一个如果不是最重要的位置。当然,它可以像推动按钮或拉动杠杆一样简单,但是当事情出错时,我们知道他们可以在你的组织中操作泵的人有快速避免灾难的知识和技能吗?通过几乎每天发生的设备事故,初始和年度驾驶和泵训练是必要的。
我不能同意。向我外面的命令“工程师”是火灾场景中最重要的工作。喷嘴上的家伙得到荣耀,但如果不是泵上的人,他们将无效地将“红色的东西上的湿东西”。除了只是抽水,你需要安全地从现场拿到你的卡车和船员。当一个人超过另一个时,我看到多次。这一切都很重要。除了工程师需要了解驾驶,泵运营,驾驶排除故障,并知道每件套设备在他们的卡车上,都知道它都是工作。工程师是火灾场景的无名英雄。
Our district just recently began requiring Fire Apparatus Engineer certification as the minimum requirement for new pump operators. I am one of the first to be signed off in through certification vs. in house training. Many of our operators already have FAE and annually we have to complete a drivers course and road course on every class of vehicle we are allowed to drive (engine, tender, truck).
Hey Joel,

This is what our company members have to do to be a pump operator/driver on our apparatus.( with manual gates) see operator/second asst eng. and the evaluation form for each time on the road(condensed to our requirements ) All courses are required before entering the position. They also must attend and operate at the MCFA FF 1 putting it all together live burn with 3 Engines, 2 trucks in operation, twice. This is a live structure fire scenero in a 2 story masonary burn building. This builds confidence and reasures their capabilities for the real deal.

希望这可以帮助!

STAFE SAFE !! Dennis
附件:
这是骑行钻机的伙计们没有得到钻机如何建造的说法。每个人都有一个更好的主意,我们的钻机必须比邻居更好,更幸福
阿门兄弟。似乎在我们的地区有很多“我的卡车比你的卡车更好”,他们已经停止了功能。我们现在已经有大约一年的最新引擎,它是我们区的第一个拥有电子泵板。我们的人员对发动机的最大担忧是,当它发生故障时,我们都知道它是“当”当“不”“时,没有办法覆盖系统。

Also, the newer personel who are trained to operate the engine will be completely lost when it comes to pumping any other truck in our district. I believe it is very important to train our new drivers on a "knobs and levers engine" first so that they understand all of the concepts behind pumping before they rely on presets and the push of a button. I truly believe that the electronic pump panel is dangerous and will get someone very hurt or worse.

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by theFire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

对于审计内容,请转到www.sacthai.com/issues

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
我们很高兴您参与我们的讨论和互动论坛。在开始发布之前,请花点时间阅读我们的策略页面。-Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
我们积极监控社区的垃圾邮件,但有些人确实透过了。单击链接时请使用常识和小心。如果你怀疑你被垃圾邮件,电子邮件击中了peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
即将到来的播客

©2022创建的伯顿。Powered by

Badges|报告问题|服务条款

Baidu