Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Does anyone have a good power point or training materials for a good Driver/Operator class? We have some pretty old and uninteresting materials that our department has used for years and I am hoping to find a way to start upgrading our program.

Views:335

Replies to This Discussion

We just completed a basic pump operator scenario and posted it on Fire Engineering (Training Sims, off the home page). Here is the direct link:

//www.sacthai.com/articles/article_display.html?id=330609

We'd love to hear comments (good and bad), so please join the discussion on "Using the FE Sims":

http://community.fireengineering.com/group/usingfireengineeringsimu...
Aaron the new VFIS program is really good. Contact your VFIS rep for a copy or schedule a train the trainer.
I am going to try an upload some material to the web. I will email you the link. If you can't access it I will be glad to make you a copy of the cd and mail it to you. It is PDF format and can be printed or viewed on a pc with projector or large monitor. It is very informative.
Great Thanks!
Besides the Pump simulator on FE does anyone have a PPT on pumps?

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login aboveDOES NOTprovide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives.Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by theFire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go towww.sacthai.com/issues.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment toread our policy page. --Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mailpeter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2022 Created byfireeng. Powered by

Badges|Report an Issue|Terms of Service

Baidu